Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'd do just about anything to make you giggle.

Being able to make Joey giggle has motivated me to do many silly things, I'm sure it will continue like that. I've been blowing raspberries on Joey's belly since he was a little baby. It didn't take too long for him to learn that this was funny and I'd get grins and eventually he learned to laugh and giggle.

Today when I was getting him dressed to go out I blew raspberries and waited for him to giggle we had our usual fun getting ready.

This evening Jamie was holding Joey I was sitting next to them on the love seat and Joey wiggled over to be between us. He got to where he could lick my arm I pulled away a bit because he uses his two sharp bottom teeth to bite a little bit. He continued trying and eventually I just let him be. Joey gave me a raspberry on my arm!

Jamie remarked about it, I laughed and we both wondered did he really just do this on purpose. Joey leaned in and blew another raspberry on my arm. He is so cute and boy is he picking up on things.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow, he sounds like he is a smart baby boy! Looks like ya'll are having a great time w/him, lol. Cute story, there!

Nanalaine said...

Now that's a smart 8-month old! He's quick...and always watching! I love the picture - he looks like he's having a blast!