I love the variety of photos. He has a million dollar smile and his little head (hairline) is so distinct and neat. I heard he is ninja quick these days! Lol
View all of Joey's Pictures Here The password is: junglepass. Then Select the Album you would like to view on the left side of the page. The photos are arranged by date taken, so the most recent pics are at the end of each album.
4 comments:
I love the variety of photos. He has a million dollar smile and his little head (hairline) is so distinct and neat.
I heard he is ninja quick these days! Lol
Thank you for taking and sharing the daily pics! I love them all! That face would make Oscar the Grouch smile!
He sure makes me smile! What a cutie! Can't wait to see him!
Those pictures are great. What a big beautiful smile! I love the action shot of him crawling.
Post a Comment