Thursday, January 21, 2010

December 2009

Here is a glimpse of our December.


Our Christmas tree.


Yum cookies and milk.


Sharing cookies.


Joey and mommy enjoying the house all decorated.


Yay for hair! Specifically having enough hair
to wake up from a nap with messy hair.


Trying to take our Christmas card picture
at home with the timer on the camera.



It didn't turn out like we hoped.


Having a friend help take our picture worked out great!


At Hollywood Studios (WDW)
going to see the Muppet 3D Show.



Playing around the house having fun.




Christmas morning the milk and cookies
we left out for Santa were gone!


Santa left Joey's stocking full of toys...


an orange...


and some toys were setup in the living room for Joey
from Santa too, a train set and a play hut.


Joey got a play tunnel!


Papa (Grandpa S.) made Joey a wooden rocking horse!



We had so much fun at Christmas, we enjoyed
our toys and a visit from family.

3 comments:

Nanalaine said...

Awwww! Great pictures! Looks like Joey had another wonderful month. We enjoyed Christmas too - so much fun! I love the Disney pics with Jamie & Joey dressed alike.

Gary, Megan and Beth said...

Thank you for the update. I enjoyed your pictures. I'm glad that you all had a wonderful and safe holiday season.
Megan

Tara Hoppie said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. Isn't Christmas even more fun with a baby around? I am glad it was so wonderful. Love ya all.