April was full of fun!

We played at the park, the weather was getting warm
and it was nice.
I like sliding down the big kid slide at the park.
Playing is thirsty work.
How many ways can I climb out of this thing.
Daddy took me to the Harley store.
How do I look, not the best choice for my first set of wheels?
Hmmm OK.
My first trip to the beach!
Sand and water all in one place, wow who knew.
I like the puddles and the shells.
I see more water!
Are shells to eat?
Wow, mom you caught me, guess not.
I think I like it here.
The water comes towards me then runs away,
a little like me when I play.
Sometimes the water brings seaweed to me.
Easter!
The Easter Bunny filled my Easter basket
with all sorts of good stuff.
The Easter Bunny hid all sorts of treats around the house.
I hunted and found them all. I put them in a basket.














No comments:
Post a Comment