Saturday, July 12, 2008

Welcome to Joey's Jungle!

Hello all,
This is a place for friends and family to follow the adventures of Joey. I'll start it off by giving a little back ground. Jenifer and I got married on August 16th of 1996. I was in the Navy and after the wedding she moved to Georgia with me. We decided at first to wait to try for children... but the closer to getting out of the Navy I got the more we wanted to start our family. I got out of the Navy in Fall of 1999 and we moved to the Atlanta area. In 2005 I took a job in Florida and we moved to Lakeland where we live today. The road to pregnancy for us was long and not as easy as we had hoped... but here we are in the hot Southern Summer of 2008 expecting our son Joseph Warren to be born November 4th. Our family and friends are spread all over this great country of ours so Jenifer and I figured we would write updates about Joey here for all to read. We hope you enjoy his story... and we'll try to keep it limited to the interesting stuff!!! (by the way I am judging what is interesting by what I think my mom will want to read)

No comments: