For a while now I have been able to feel the Joey move. Sitting perfectly still trying to perceive the faintest of movements. Jenifer has been disappointed that I can only barely feel it. Well Joey must be getting much stronger because I finally felt him using her belly button for a punching bag. These weren't little love taps either... It felt like he had his little construction hat on and was trying to knock out a wall and make his apartment bigger. What an amazing process this is. It seems to be going by so quickly too. Jenifer is already in her 3rd trimester. I am soooo far behind on the projects that I must complete before Joey arrives, that I am gonna have to start the sleep deprivation early to get them all done. I am excited about jumping in to the nursery work. We have a plan and will be photographing our progress as we work on that project. I finally moved the last big piece of furniture out of the room that is to become the nursery. It was the treadmill. I moved it next door to the other spare room. I gotta tell you, that is the best workout that treadmill has given me in a while. The next step is getting pics of the starting point and then using the blue tape and plastic to protect the things I don't want to paint. That is what is on my plate tonight when I get home from work. I hope none of this sounds like complaining... I am so incredibly happy right now I'm gonna change my address to cloud 9!
That's all for now... I'll post pics soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment