I am sure if we still have anyone checking this blog, they are wondering where the updates are. I hope everyone can understand how busy the month of December is (that's my lame excuse
anyway). The short version is Christmas with my family in PTC was wonderful. Joey's second road trip was even better than the first. We got to see many of our friends and family that we miss so much living here in Florida. Gifts were exchanged, pictures taken, much delicious food was eaten. My mama always sets an amazing table for Christmas. Joey is growing so very fast... He is happy and healthy and he is starting to absorb the world around him more each day. You can see him react to things now... with smiles and giggles or surprise or anger and frustration. Giggles are the best! I hope to be the cause of many giggles in the near future. Joey is 3 months old now as of New Years Day. I created the slideshow above to show off some of his December pictures. If you want to see more they are in the Photobucket.
I hope everyone's Christmas was as wonderful as ours, and I wish you all the best for 2009.
anyway). The short version is Christmas with my family in PTC was wonderful. Joey's second road trip was even better than the first. We got to see many of our friends and family that we miss so much living here in Florida. Gifts were exchanged, pictures taken, much delicious food was eaten. My mama always sets an amazing table for Christmas. Joey is growing so very fast... He is happy and healthy and he is starting to absorb the world around him more each day. You can see him react to things now... with smiles and giggles or surprise or anger and frustration. Giggles are the best! I hope to be the cause of many giggles in the near future. Joey is 3 months old now as of New Years Day. I created the slideshow above to show off some of his December pictures. If you want to see more they are in the Photobucket.
I hope everyone's Christmas was as wonderful as ours, and I wish you all the best for 2009.
2 comments:
LOVE the pics!! They are all soooo cute! It was a great Christmas and we enjoyed having you here so much. Thanks for making the trip, and for making so many great pictures of our sweet adorable Joey!
I'm so glad to see an update! Joey is precious and it was wonderful to see you all in person! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment