One of the benefits of living in Sunny Florida is being so close to the happiest place on earth. Joey is much too young to appreciate what Disney is all about yet, but he does get wide eyed at every chance for a new experience. Jenifer and I decided to go to Downtown Disney yesterday for Joey's first Disney exposure. He thoroughly enjoyed his stroller ride through the stores and looking at all the toys. He was quite the celebrity with the cast members. Joey is quick to smile and slow to cry and everyone always comments on how good he is. We have yet to expose him to the Lego store... but believe me that is coming! We ended up getting him a baby Mickey Mouse collectors pin and a Mickey Mouse ring stacker toy and of course his first set of ears. Jenifer and I are both looking forward to more Disney adventures with Joey. It is so much fun to witness his journey of discovery of every little thing that is new to him. With his blog and nursery theme being Joey's Jungle, we will have lots of fun taking him to Disney's Animal Kingdom! Question for those of you who have already been down this path with your own children... How old do you think Joey should be before we will get our money's worth out of annual passes?Until the next blog-worthy adventure, I wish you all health, wealth, and happiness!
Thanks for stopping by.
7 comments:
What a cute mousketeer! I love reading about everything you do. I especially love getting my daily pic! That's the best idea I think I've ever had. It's a fun way to be a part of the adventures of everyday from such a long way away. Love and miss you all!
I know Joey's gonna love Micky & Disney! He probably wonders why you put that funny looking thing on his head, but he looks so cute and happy. I'm glad he's such a happy baby and loves to have adventures. Aunt Christie is right, the daily pic idea was brilliant! Keep posting & blogging!
How adorable he is! I love the smile of him in his highchair. Oh! and I love the "I love Hooters" bib, thats great, Jaime! Glad ya'll had such a good time, there! Hugs from me! Love Ya'll!
What a cutie....i'm trying to talk paul into a disney cruise this summer...even though like you said, they are much too young to really appreciate...but who cares...it's worth it to see their little faces light up...when are you guys coming back to PTC? Joey is growing like a weed....It goes by much too fast!
I took Josh to Disney when he was 5years old and he doesn't remember any of it even when I show him the pictures, he vaguely remembers Universal Studios because of the Nickelodeon studios, he got to be part of a taping.
We took Jonathan and Rosie at 7 and 8 years old and they had a great time and remember it very clearly.
You could probably start getting a season pass around 5 or 6 because if you go more than once he's sure to have fun and actually remember it.
Joey looks adorable with mouse ears!
He's getting so big! I'm glad your first Disney adventure with Joey was fun....but then again, it's Disney, how can you not have fun?! While they are little, Disney isn't for them, it's for you! So when you want to get the passes to see his little face lite up, you go right ahead! We're hoping to plan a trip this fall and I can't wait!
You'll get YOUR money's worth a lot sooner than he will! Just watching his precious little face light up and laugh and gaze around trying to take it all in will be worth the passes for you and Jen! He'll get your money's worth as soon as he can ride the little kiddo rides or identify the characters by sight, in my opinion.
-Jana
Post a Comment