

Joey got his first tooth today. Jamie had just left for work and I decided to check Joey's gums. It had been a couple days since I had checked them. I ran my finger over the top of his bottom gums and felt something sharp. I sort of screamed used my thumb to push his lower lip out of the way and looked at a brand new tooth poking through the gums. Joey was just giggling and laughing through my poking and prodding. When I ran my finger over his gums he did not holler or show any sign that he was uncomfortable at all. Other than the occasional faucet of drool running from Joey's mouth he has shown no indication that this was so close to happening. It was so fun discovering this change.
I called Jamie right away and told him. He was at work by then. After talking to Jamie I grabbed the camera and spent the next 5 minutes or so trying to coerce Joey into holding his mouth open while I kept his lower lip out of the way while I tried to get a picture of his brand new tooth. Joey was so very cute the whole time I was trying to do this he was just smiling and laughing and giggling.
7 comments:
Great Job, your photography and desk top graphics are stupendous! I loved seeing Joey's first tooth so soon,
Lots of Love,
"Auntie Larae"
You're a talented mom and photographer! :) A cool milestone...how neat!
A tooth! Yea Joey! A picture of the tooth! Yea Jenifer!! It is so much fun getting to follow along as you document these milestones. He is so adorable! I love you all!!
Congratulations on the first tooth. Beth Anne is usually the same way. She usually does not fuss. But she does drool a lot and is soaking wet by the end of the day. As we speak, her poor little gums are swollen. I think that two of her molars may be trying to come in. I heard someone say the other day. That adults would not be able to go thru the teething process. It is so painful. After Beth Anne's first tooth came thru. They kept on coming. Before we knew it, she had eight. Congratulations again!
Megan
Joey's too young to have a tooth! He's growing up so fast and we haven't even met him yet!
you should do the picture a day with the same background and then do a time lapse thing. that would be cool!
Jennifer-
you are soooo talented with this website...I am very impressed....isn't it so much fun watching and experiencing all these changes? I'm glad you have had it easy with the teething....Maci has been pretty fussy and just got her 1st tooth this week and the 2nd one a few days later...hope to see ya'll soon.
Post a Comment