The next step will be to put up a chair rail to cover the transition between colors. Jenifer and I ordered the furniture that will go in the Jungle from Babies R Us just yesterday. We still have to order the border that will go on top of the chair rail, some wire shelves for the closet, and a new set of blinds for the window. I have decided to leave the ceiling fan alone for now... but I might pick a nicer one later. We also are thinking about one of those glider rockers and maybe some floor lamps. Then there will be the finishing touches like a monkey light switch cover and wall decorations. Leave a comment and let us know what you think!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Jungle Upgrades
We have made some progress on Joey's Jungle... so I thought I'd share some pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like you're making progress! I know it will be so cute when you're all done. Thanks for sharing. Love you all, MOM
Everything looks great! Yes, get a glider...you will be spending lots of time there! Don't get a cheap one either...you will be spending lots of time there! The glider my parents bought when I was born is still upstairs in my Dad's tv room (recovered with different fabric) and is still used...like I said, you'll be spending lots of time there!!
Sorry if this posts twice, I think I did something wrong the first time.
Austin has an animal theme room too, but his is Safari rather than Jungle. You'll have to come over this weekend and see it.
Definitely get a glider or rocker, you will get lots of use out of it. We still use our's everyday for Austin's bedtime story. It is also great for when he wakes up in the middle of the night (fortunately, now this is only when he is sick or teething).
As for the floor lamp, you may want to rethink that. Austin has almost pulled the one at Linda over on himself several times.
Post a Comment