Friday, October 3, 2008

More Pictures!

Hello everyone. The hospital doesn't have WiFi access or very good cell phone reception for that matter... so I am doing these updates each day when I come home to shower and get ready for another night at the hospital. The Doctor tells us that Jen will be released tomorrow after lunch. She is doing very well. Joey is still in the NICU for monitoring. He is doing very well and we expect them to release him to come home at the very latest on Monday. Thank you all for the flowers and the well wishes. We are truely blessed to have such great friends and family. I will keep you posted and keep posting pics so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

He's perfect! My favorite pictures are the ones with his little closed fists...they are always so cute! I'm glad Jenifer might be going home soon with Joey soon to follow. He is adorable and you both look like natural parents already!