
Today mommy, daddy and I went out for the afternoon. We did a little shopping at Target, had lunch at Louis Pappas, hit the sale at Bath & Body then finished up with coffee and buying books at Books-A-Million!
Mommy has been enjoying my new book case next to her glider, so she decided to add more books to it. Today she got me three Seuss books; Fox in Socks, The Lorax and The Sneetches: & Other Stories plus three non-Seuss books; Time For Bed by Mem Fox Illus. by Jane Dyer, The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle and How Do I Love You? by Marion Dane Bauer Illus. by Caroline Jayne Church. I love my books so far and I'm sure I'll enjoy these new ones.
I love to look at the pictures while I'm being read to. When mommy reads to me she will sit in her glider, put the Boppy at her waist then sit me on it with my back to her. It is comfortable and sitting like this I can see the pictures while she reads to me.
My Aunt Christie is a fan of books and she hoped mommy or daddy would find a way to keep a list of my books so she would know what I have already. Well on our way home from Georgia on our last trip mommy was reading Redbook magazine. She saw a story about a new web site called listography.com so she checked it out and began keeping all sorts of lists there. There are three lists about books one list of all my books, one of mommy's books from childhood & beyond and one of daddy's books from childhood & beyond. There is also a list of movies that mommy and daddy have collected while they were married that eventually I will get to watch (when it's appropriate.) Mommy also started a list about places she wants me to see during my life, her list for me reflects places she's grown up around or visited during her life and maybe a few places she hasn't been to but wants to see eventually. Daddy will make a list of places he wants me to see also, I know he has a whole bunch of places he wants me to see. Anyway Aunt Christie thought this new web site was "very cool." She is happy now she can keep up with "my library." If you want to you can read the lists too. Just look for the link on the right side of the page a little ways down its under the title "My Links" just click on the words "My Library" that will take you to the site.
Well thanks for visiting my blog,
Joey
2 comments:
Well Joey, I knew you were gifted, but never dreamed you could already blog!! I think the list idea is brilliant, and will definitely refer to it before purchasing any more books for you. Cute picture. Nanalaine loves you.
Oh my goodness, he is such a precious angeL.
Todd was so scared of babies. He felt like he didn't know what to do. As far as the manuals, they pretty much went out the window. Just get him on a good schedule you can stick to, and he will be fine. Boy's are sooo easy!!
Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment