Joey is trying very hard to talk. You can see from the video how hard he is trying to copy me. Just don't have your volume up too loud... You'll see why.
hey, what happened? I'm all ready to hear and no pic or sound. You are such a tease! Love ya'll and glad you are home safe. The photos of Joey with Jennifer's folks are adorable.
Denise I am guessing the problem is that you don't have the most current adobe flash player installed on your computer. If you install that it would probably play just fine. You can get it here: http://www.adobe.com/
Ohhh! So sweet!! Is he trying to talk, or just enjoying making noises? Whatever he's doing, he's adorable. It's usually easier for them to say Da-da than Ma-Ma, although he makes the mmm sound a lot. Love the videos - keep making them! Give Joey a kiss for me - wish I could do it myself!!!
Oh my goodness! I heard him he said Ma. ~ He is so happy and cute. I loved the video! Keep them coming! I wished you could have a camera on everyone that is watching this. I was trying for him as hard as he was,holding on to every expression. Thanks for sharing! You were right about installing adobe flashplayer. I just had the computer rebuilt last week and didn't realize I was missing anything. Take care!
Hey Guys! That is so adorable!!! He is growing so big! Hunter is sitting up all by himself now. I took a couple pictures to show everyone a new sitting postion he has these days...its kinda funky, lol. Wish I could see ya'll in July! I'm coming home for a whole week! Love Ya'll, glad your home, take care!
View all of Joey's Pictures Here The password is: junglepass. Then Select the Album you would like to view on the left side of the page. The photos are arranged by date taken, so the most recent pics are at the end of each album.
8 comments:
hey, what happened? I'm all ready to hear and no pic or sound. You are such a tease! Love ya'll and glad you are home safe. The photos of Joey with Jennifer's folks are adorable.
PEBCAK
Denise I am guessing the problem is that you don't have the most current adobe flash player installed on your computer. If you install that it would probably play just fine. You can get it here: http://www.adobe.com/
Ohhh! So sweet!! Is he trying to talk, or just enjoying making noises? Whatever he's doing, he's adorable. It's usually easier for them to say Da-da than Ma-Ma, although he makes the mmm sound a lot. Love the videos - keep making them! Give Joey a kiss for me - wish I could do it myself!!!
Oh my goodness! I heard him he said Ma. ~ He is so happy and cute. I loved the video! Keep them coming!
I wished you could have a camera on everyone that is watching this. I was trying for him as hard as he was,holding on to every expression. Thanks for sharing!
You were right about installing adobe flashplayer. I just had the computer rebuilt last week and didn't realize I was missing anything.
Take care!
Hey Guys! That is so adorable!!! He is growing so big! Hunter is sitting up all by himself now. I took a couple pictures to show everyone a new sitting postion he has these days...its kinda funky, lol. Wish I could see ya'll in July! I'm coming home for a whole week! Love Ya'll, glad your home, take care!
Wow! He is so cute! Judd says it must be frustrating for them to learn to talk. But He is doing great! We are so glad we finally got to meet him.
We don't have sound on our crappy computer, so I have to come see this in person soon! :) Even without the sound it sure looks cute. haha
Post a Comment