He really seemed to like the flavor. We think that maybe they were too much for his little tummy. He was eating them good then all of a sudden he started crying. We will wait a few months maybe and try again. He had a hard time digesting prunes too. Both fruits have pits so maybe there is a connection. I post so many pictures of him smiling because he is a happy baby, so I thought I'd share this sad little face for a change.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Millions of Peaches... Peaches for Me.
He really seemed to like the flavor. We think that maybe they were too much for his little tummy. He was eating them good then all of a sudden he started crying. We will wait a few months maybe and try again. He had a hard time digesting prunes too. Both fruits have pits so maybe there is a connection. I post so many pictures of him smiling because he is a happy baby, so I thought I'd share this sad little face for a change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you sure you didn't pinch him? He looks like his feelings are hurt. I wouldn't think the peaches would hurt his tummy while he is still eating them. That would come later. What a sweet little face, smiling or crying!
Awww, poor guy. I hate to see his little sad face. He is always so happy! Cute pics though, & I love the title, thats awesome!
Post a Comment