Joseph Warren Sims (Joey) was born by C-Section to Jamie and Jenifer Sims at 1:21pm on October 1st. Despite being 34 days early Joey weighed in at 6lbs 1oz and was 19 1/4 inches long. Both Mother and Baby are doing well. Due to the early delivery and C-Section they will be in the hospital for a few more days yet. I am sure we will have much more to blog about this experience soon... but I wanted to go ahead and get these pics out there for everyone to see. I realize I haven't posted pics of Jenifer holding Joey yet... but I will soon. So far those are on her phone and I haven't downloaded them yet.Thursday, October 2, 2008
Baby Joey Announcement!!!
Joseph Warren Sims (Joey) was born by C-Section to Jamie and Jenifer Sims at 1:21pm on October 1st. Despite being 34 days early Joey weighed in at 6lbs 1oz and was 19 1/4 inches long. Both Mother and Baby are doing well. Due to the early delivery and C-Section they will be in the hospital for a few more days yet. I am sure we will have much more to blog about this experience soon... but I wanted to go ahead and get these pics out there for everyone to see. I realize I haven't posted pics of Jenifer holding Joey yet... but I will soon. So far those are on her phone and I haven't downloaded them yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hello Joey!!!
Welcome to little Joey. We can't wait to meet you!
OH MY GOODNESS! I'm on the phone with my Mom right now and she failed to tell me this yesterday! Congrats!!! What an early Happy Birthday to you!!!! Love you guys! Put more pictures on here soon!
He is absolutely beautiful! Job well done Jenifer! We are so happy for all of you. Let us know when you get around to adding more photos. We don't have the password for photobucket.
I didn't realize I was Anonymous. Shows how often I blog.The above comment was from your Great aunt Denise.
Happy Birthday Joey!
He is absolutely gorgeous. What a perfect lil man he is and those adorable feet. Make sure you kiss those for me, I love baby feet.
Congrats hon.
*hugs to you all*
He's beautiful! Congratulations! I'm so glad he's doing well, despite his early arrival.
Jamie, you look so happy in your pictures. My heart is bursting for you. Congrats on becoming a daddy!
Jen, I've never met you, but I hope to one day. Soak up every moment. Congratulations! It really is like letting your heart walk around outside of your body. :)
I couldn't be happier for you guys. I can't wait to meet the little man. We're here to help once you guys get home. Enjoy this special time-you both certainly deserve it!
He is a good looking boy! Congratulations Jaime and Jenifer.
Post a Comment