Today is Jenifer's Birthday. The best Birthday present by far is that Joey is finally home. He was released to our care from the NICU Yesterday around 2pm. Both Mom and son are doing very well. I want to express my gratitude to the Doctors ,Nurses and PCA's who took such good care of Jenifer and Joey. Nurses are amazing people. If you know a Nurse... please give them a hug from me.
Jenifer and I are quickly learning all of the demands of caring for someone who completely relies on us. Changing diapers, feeding, keeping up with the laundry and dishes... these things are all about learning a routine. Sleep comes last and in very short spurts, but we are so very happy that it doesn't matter.
I've included my favorite picture from today.
Like Father Like Son.
You might notice that I have changed a few things. I have deleted the links in the individual posts to the Photobucket account. I have placed a link to the pictures in the column to the right instead. I have also re-arranged the photos some. It seems that in my hast to post photos for all my friends and family to see, that I just deleted the blurry ones and uploaded everything else. I found when I went to upload this morning's pictures that some of the photos had been removed by Photobucket for nudity... I think someone reported them. I can't imagine that Photobucket staff can review each of the millions of pictures that are uploaded there. It never even occurred to me to think of the pictures of my brand new son as being offensive or inappropriate. I guess I won't make that mistake again. Rules are Rules.
You might notice that I have changed a few things. I have deleted the links in the individual posts to the Photobucket account. I have placed a link to the pictures in the column to the right instead. I have also re-arranged the photos some. It seems that in my hast to post photos for all my friends and family to see, that I just deleted the blurry ones and uploaded everything else. I found when I went to upload this morning's pictures that some of the photos had been removed by Photobucket for nudity... I think someone reported them. I can't imagine that Photobucket staff can review each of the millions of pictures that are uploaded there. It never even occurred to me to think of the pictures of my brand new son as being offensive or inappropriate. I guess I won't make that mistake again. Rules are Rules.If you go to the picture link you will also see that I have created an album where I can post a daily picture of Joey. I have been informed by his Aunt Christie that I am not to miss a day of taking pictures or I will be in big trouble.
I also want to thank my brother in law Maurice. With the way that all of this happened, we didn't have much time to take care of some things that needed to be done. Maurice assisted us in getting pictures of Joey into the hands of Jenifer's parents. It was a very nice thing to do for us.
I am sure that I have much more to to write about, but Jenifer has just handed Joey to me and I have totally lost interest in blogging for the moment.
Later!
I also want to thank my brother in law Maurice. With the way that all of this happened, we didn't have much time to take care of some things that needed to be done. Maurice assisted us in getting pictures of Joey into the hands of Jenifer's parents. It was a very nice thing to do for us.
I am sure that I have much more to to write about, but Jenifer has just handed Joey to me and I have totally lost interest in blogging for the moment.
Later!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jen! I'm so glad Joey is home-safe and sound in mom and dad's arms. What an AMAZING birthday it is for you this year! Love you guys! :)
Happy birthday Jen! I hope you received my gift that I left for you on your front door. Joey is definitely the best gift you could have ever received...yay!!!
Post a Comment