Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Rising Star

Tonight Joey made his first web cam appearance. As you can see, he has quite the fan club online. He is certainly a wiggly little monster. I had a tough time keeping him in view. His stomach was doing his thinking at that particular moment. Not much else to report right now. Jenifer and I are just relaxing and savoring the last bit of my vacation time before I go back to work. I hope you are all doing as well as we are right now.
Later

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea for webcams! My new entertainment - watching Joey instead of TV. He's so sweet & cute!

Mandy said...

I love those pictures of both participating parties!

KKeyes821 said...

So glad to see that you guys are loving life! Good luck with the work adjustment. Jen, you know if you need us we're always here-no matter what time.

Courtney said...

He's so beautiful, Jenifer! We love you & can't wait to see him!

Courtney said...

Hey Jaime!, Yeah he is normally a pretty happy baby, for now, LOL. I love your beautiful boy! He has such a gorgeous skin color. Take Care, Love Ya'll!