I have had some fun with Joey's pictures by adding captions. I thought with this picture I would share the fun. If you think of a funny thought that you think might be going through Joey's head, feel free to leave it in a comment for everyone to read. I also wanted to mention how red his hair looks in this picture. Sometimes it looks blond sometimes it looks red... but there is no question what color is showing through in this picture.Here is the update: I am working 7 night shifts starting tonight. Jenifer and I are happy to welcome her sister Larae into our home for a week long visit. Larae arrived yesterday evening and was very excited to meet Joey. Larae is from the left coast and she and Jenifer stayed up until 2am last night chatting. I am thinking they will both have jet lag today. We still don't have an accurate way to measure Joey's weight at home. I tried putting him on the bathroom scales and got a reading of 10.5lbs... but on a scale with a 0-330lb range that isn't very accurate. We do know he is gaining weight at a healthy rate and he certainly has a healthy appetite. I found out last night that he can get excellent distance when he spits up... I was laying in the recliner with him on my chest... his head next to my chin... when old faithful hit my ankle with some projectile puke.
Ahh the joys of daddyhood.
4 comments:
Such a sweet little redhead! It looks like he is asking for his monkey, or a ball. His little hand is up like he is ready to catch a baby-sized football. "Throw me the ball(or monkey), Dad!" Or, "Lions and tigers and bears oh my!" After all, he IS looking at his jungle room! Keep the pictures coming, I just love looking at our little sweetie pie!
In regards to projectile vomit, it seems as though Joey is saying ..."missed me by that much!"
--Keith Ellis
Oh my goodness! What a cutie!
I can tell you and Jenifer are fabulous parents!
Joey is thinking: "I can see my bottle in the distance and if I stare at it long enough it will elevate to my hand which is ready." I can clearly see in his eyes he wants
"chocolate milk" beings he has to smell chocolate brownies! He is sooo cute and growing so quickly. Wonder if the smell of chocolate effects him the same way it does me? I grow just by smelling it.
I cannot wait to hold him!
Post a Comment