Sunday, November 23, 2008

Slide Show

I haven't been very good about posting or commenting while I was on night shift. I start back on day shift tomorrow and I'll try and do better... here is a slideshow of the daily pictures for November for Denise. I hope everyone is healthy and happy and has a wonderful turkey day planned!!!

Click here for a Slide Show The password is still junglepass.

2 comments:

denise said...

Thanks for the slide show. He is so expressive and has really grown. I cannot wait to hold him. I truly wish you were coming for Christmas.
Much love to all of you!

Anonymous said...

I'm having a little trouble with the slide show. It may be my computer. About half way through it keeps advancing at the strip on the bottom, but doesn't show a picture :(

We had a great time with you guys last weekend! I can't believe how much Joey has grown. He's so sweet and cute. The latest picture is great!