Friday, November 28, 2008

Look How I've Grown!


Joey had his eight week checkup today, he is a healthy growing boy. Joey is now 11 pounds 15 ounces and 22 3/4 inches long, he grew two inches and gained nearly four pounds in the last four weeks.

I know its hard to fathom the changes so I've gone through some photos to try and illustrate the change. The first photo was taken October 22nd while Joey was on his play mat, note the outfit he is in, it fits nicely sleeves are not short and he has room to grow in the mid section and length wise as well.

Note the second photo though it was taken while he was laying on his changing table. This photo was taken on November 20th. Joey is in the same outfit, on this date the sleeves were short, the mid section did not have much room left for growth and the length was at capacity. We retired this outfit after November 20th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Joey has doubled his birth weight in 8 weeks. Of course he's such a good eater, it's no wonder he is growing so quickly. Sweet pics! I hope he didn't get too fussy and feverish from the nasty old shots. Give him a kiss and cuddle from me!

denise said...

He is so cute! If I got him some clothes for Christmas should I get 6 months or 12 months? You can email me to let me know. Hugs and Kisses!