Friday, November 28, 2008

November Pics


I have been pretty busy lately as you can probably tell from my infrequent updates. I am also way behind on commenting all of the blogs that my friends have. I will try and get to that soon. I updated the Photobucket account yesterday finally. Today I figured out how to embed a Photobucket slide show on my blog post. This slide show is some pictures from the November daily pic album. I will play around with this feature more in the future so that it might be a bit easier for you to check for updates. You will still be able to see all the pictures by following the link and password instructions at the top right of this page.
For some strange reason the computer keyboard I am using will not enter an apostrophe, so I am trying to avoid contractions and possessive nouns.
Joey is doing really well... Jenifer is taking him to get some of his shots today so we are crossing our fingers that it will go easy on him. I am sure she will have a story to tell about that later. Joey has not started sleeping through the night yet but we are thinking it might happen real soon. The doctor said that once they get above 12 pounds is when it seems to happen. My guess is that he is there. Jenifer is excited to get the official weight today at his doctor appointment.
Last night was a real treat for me. He was totally awake, not fussy at all, and really making good eye contact and even smiling some. When he does get fussy it is usually about food or gas... That boy of mine can suck bottle dry in no time at all and still want more. I think it is time to move up to the next size bottle.
My next big improvement to the Jungle will be to post some videos here.
Until then I hope you all stay happy and healthy!
Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love love LOVE the slide show! Works great! What a little cutie he is, even if I AM his Nanalaine. That one big-eyed, half-smiley picture looks like he is ready to talk to you. I think it's my favorite - that is until I see the next one and the next one. Hard to pick favorites, so I have two full albums so far. Keep um coming!