Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Grandma & Grandpa Tolman

Joey finally got to meet his Grandma and Grandpa Tolman today. I love how these pictures came out. Joey looks so happy to be with them. I hope to get lots more pictures like these as the week goes on. I already have tons of pictures to upload to the photobucket when I get home. Good thing I'll have a few days before I go back to work to get caught up!

3 comments:

Nanalaine said...

Yeah!!! I know they are thrilled to finally meet him. They waited a long time! Joey is charming them with his smile. Looks like everyone is having fun & the Tolmans are looking well. Can't wait to see more pics.

KKeyes821 said...

Love the pictures! Joey looks so happy. It's so strange to see him in long pants..ha!

Tara Hoppie said...

It was so nice to see your family at Brad and Emily's wedding last weekend. I just love your cute sweet little Joey! I am glad you have a blog, now I can keep up with you a whole lot better. Oh, and if you have any good photos from last weekend, I'd love to see them!